- Jean Kathleen TERRY is my sister, she married a Dennis Ian WHEATON on the 10th September 1960 at St Dunstan's, Cheam Surrey.
The children of Dennis and Jean are:Paul Charles
- His father was Eric William WHEATON, born on the 10th April 1911 at 18 Cromwell Road, Grays Essex, married to Gladys May CROSS, born 15th May 1911 at 55 Stamford Road, Kingsland, Hackney, London. They were married by licence on 4th November 1930 at Rochford, Essex. Gladys May CROSS died on 21st January 1951 at North Cheam, Surrey and then Eric married Gladys Emily CROSS née WILLIAMS on the 6th April 1951 in Wolverhampton, Staffordshire.A chart for this family is now available.
The children of Eric and Gladys May were:
- Eric's father and mother were Ernest WHEATON, born 29th June 1893 at 8 Rylston Terrace, Fulham, London and Beatrice JACKSON, born 18th July 1893, they were married by licence on 15th January 1916 at St Marks, Victoria Docks, West Ham, Essex. Ernest died at the Battle of the Somme, on 3rd July 1916, his memorial as supplied by the Graves Commission can be seen by clicking on this paragraph.A chart for this family is now available.
The child of Ernest and Beatrice was:
- Ernest's father was Philip WHEATON, born 15th May 1863 in Somersham, Huntingdonshire, his wife was Emma HYDE born 22nd September 1867 in Warboys, Huntingdonshire. They were married in Warboys on 29th July 1884.A chart for this family is now available.
The children of Phillip and Emma were:Philip, born 10 September 1884, Warboys, died September 1884, Warboys
Florence, born 29th March 1887
Priscilla, born 15th August 1889, Fulham, London, married George JOHNSON and Jim WARREN
Ernest, born 29th June 1893, Fulham, London, married Beatrice JACKSON
Ada (Bob), born 6th September 1896, Blackheath, Kent married Arthur Michael SLACK
Minnie, born 21st December 1898, Grays, Essex, married Walter Charles OSBORN and John William FIELD
William Alphonso, born 13th January 1907, Grays, Essex
- The parents of Phillip WHEATON, were William WHEATON born 1822, Somersham, Huntingdonshire and his wife was Ann ASPINALL born 1820 also in Somersham, they were married on 24th June 1844 at Somersham.
The children of William and Ann were:Jane, born 19th April 1845, Somersham
Thomas, born June 1847, died 19th November 1851, Somersham
Eliezer, born 1849, died 1854, Somersham
Thomas, born 1854, Somersham, married Susan TURNER
Henry, born 1857, married Ellen MOULDS
William, born 16th March 1859, Somersham
John, born 1861, Somersham, married Ann PERKINS
Phillip, born 15th May 1863, married Emma HYDE
Eliza, born May 1865, Somersham
A chart for this family WHEATON Chart 0500 is now available.
- The parents of William were Thomas WHEATON, baptised 26th March 1791 at Somersham and Mary SEEKINGS, born 1787 at Witcham, Cambridgeshire, they were married on 10th October 1811 at Chatteris.A chart for this family WHEATON Chart 0600 is now available.
The children of Thomas and Mary were:Robert, born 26th November 1813, Somersham married Margaret Scott PARKER
John, born 19th February 1815, Somersham
Hannah, born 15th April 1818, Somersham, buried 23rd August 1820, Somersham
William, born 1822, married Ann ASPINALL
Ann, born 1825, Somersham
Hannah, born 1830, Somersham
- The parents of Ann were William ASPINALL, born 1793 Somersham, Huntingdonshire and Sarah TOUCH, born 1794, born Somersham, Huntingdonshire, they were married at Somersham on 23rd June 1814A chart for this family is now available.
The children of William and Sarah were:Ann, born 1820, Somersham, Huntingdonshire married William WHEATON
Eliza, born 1828, Somersham, Huntingdonshire
Isobella, born 1828, Somersham, Huntingdonshire married John BRADSHAW
Robert, born 1830, Somersham, Huntingdonshire, died 1st July 1841
John, born 1831, Somersham, Huntingdonshire
Sarah, born 1834, Somersham, Huntingdonshire
Thomas, born 1837, Somersham, Huntingdonshire, married Martha COOPER
Henry, born 14th September 1838, Somersham, Huntingdonshire, married Emma SMITHERS
Robert, born 1841, Somersham, Huntingdonshire, died aged 4 days
Return to Home Page
If you have comments, alterations, corrections, amendments etc. please follow the details to be found on the Home Page to contact me.